Sunday, October 18, 2009

Libran Indecision at work

Had a great day today! And that is all that will be said on that front. Plan to spend my free time this week figuring out which "story" to tackle first: the one tentatively titled, "He's a 12 year old pedophile. And he's my foster brother." Or the one about being in the idyllic Cheshire countryside, lying in wait in the boot (trunk) of the car, but don't worry because it's not locked and soon you can get out and have hot chocolate in the kitchen of a terminally ill and totally oblivious stranger, finish your homework and go to bed, and then get back into the boot of the car the next morning, after tea in the kitchen of totally oblivious, terminally ill patient (except for that one time when totally oblivious, terminally ill patient's daughter caught a glimpse of you...) (title pending). Or perhaps a different story entirely....

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM , Blogger jclarke said...

Hello Lil Sis-

Please call me or send me your #. My cell is still the same 917 519-3190....

So much to tell you and please forgive me.

Love you!

Big Sis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home